Saturday, May 15, 2010

Introduction

Hello all you freaks & geeks less commonly known as Otakus. My Mortal name is Marcus however should you ever the honor of being pwned by me in virtual combat know that it was by the hand of Mandarb or Immortal or DarkDragoon(whichever i was able to use). my blog is about the otaku culture. I'm not some writer or anything this is just for fun. I'm new to this and don't know that much myself. so i thought i put down what i know so that it could be easier for others. i might sound stupid or crass so i would appreciate any corrections or comments and I'll try to appeal to the female side of otakus but no promises. I'll include must reads & sees, lists of the otaku criteria(Which may or may not have originated with me), my own otaku story(well I'll try to anyway, my memory sucks) and other things as i think them up or are suggested to me. Don't forget that i might say things u might not like, i don't know what yet (maybe you won't like the fact that when I say Otaku i include Manga enthusiats as well as Anime), but i assure u that i can be an ass. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment